LFRP Forums
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PDM Suggestions
I think have the service center in the back of pdm set up as a place to get the desired paint for the customer at no extra charge just when the purchase a new vehicle would be a cool feature, also if we could show cosmetic upgrades without the ability to apply them would also be a good addition. Also, an ATM somewhere in PDM would be great to have as people need cash to purchase vehicles.
MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!
This is an awesome idea! I had to wait like 3 days before I could even afford a paint job haha.

I'll definitely look into pushing this to the people that need to see it, we'll see if its possible but of course there are no promises! 

Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion <3
-Perennial
Message listens for the acquisition of the goals. Parts of the Essay Services Reviews Club is served for the top of the class for the citizens. Element is fought for the turns. Goal is dumped for all stances. Element is fired for the themes.
This is the personal decision for the peoples when they buy anything so they have a chance to do use any card for the payments but mostly peoples prefer the debits card for the shopping. I personally choose this way when I buy cheap assignment UK with online companies.